You’ll explore one topic or theme throughout the day. Topics include:
- how to launch a door-to-door ministry
- making Jesus known on estates
- ministry with young people
- how to share the gospel creatively through music and art
- reaching older people with the good news
The clue to this training is in the title. It’s practical. You’ll take part in role play, practise having gospel conversations, and hear real-life stories from our missionaries. By the end of the day, you’ll walk away with new ideas, strategies and inspiration to share the gospel in your neighbourhood.
PET days tend to attract around 30-40 people and we love to see whole churches coming together. No two training days are the same, so you can attend again and again for fresh inspiration. We can also run tailored days for your church. Speak to us to find out more.