- Location: London, Hybrid - Minimum 2 days on-site
- Salary: £50,000
- Working hours: 40 hours
- Contract: Permanent
As the Head of Major Gifts, you will lead LCM in developing, nurturing, and overseeing relationships with individuals, trusts, and corporates who have the potential to significantly impact LCM’s financial support. By crafting bespoke opportunities, you will help enable these partners to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with LCM to advance the gospel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in developing and overseeing connections with high net-worth individuals, including face-to-face relationships.
- Experience of developing and delivering growth strategies.
- Proven background in crafting investment proposals or impact reports to a high professional standard.
- Experience of managing teams and projects, with experience of successfully working collaboratively.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a remarkable capacity to influence and excel in interpersonal interactions.
You will be part of a charity that has daily and weekly staff prayer meetings, monthly team days that include worship and teaching, and lots of opportunities to live out your faith. If you possess this unique blend of gifting and skills, along with a deep desire to support LCM’s mission to reach those who may be less likely to encounter the message of Jesus in London, then we would love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact Nick Thomas. Your application should include your CV and supporting statement.
Closing date for applications: 4 December 2023