DO YOUR OWN SLEEPOUT
Could you raise £400 or more to provide practical help and friendship to homeless people in London?
Join us for our annual Sleepout on Saturday 21st November and raise much needed funds to help tackle homelessness in London. The money you raise will help to provide cooked breakfasts, showers, clean clothes, friendship and advice to our guests at Webber Street Homeless Day Centre in Waterloo.
During the Sleepout, you will have the opportunity to hear from professional workers making an impact in dealing with homelessness.
Please use the form on this page to register, and we will send you further information and support in setting up your own fundraising page, provide tips on how to reach your target and help you prepare for the Sleepout.
I'm interested in taking part
Register here to take part in our autumn Sleepout. We will send you further information.
Why take part in the Webber Street Sleepout?
• Experience what it’s like to spend a night on the streets
• Learn about the complex issues relating to homelessness
• Find out what our Webber Street team is doing to provide practical help and spiritual hope
• Receive help with setting up your own bespoke fundraising page, individually or as a group
• Raise much-needed funds to help homeless people, many of whom are vulnerable to abuse and often ignored
What will happen on the night?
• Hear first-hand from our frontline staff via Zoom
• Hear a presentation on the issues around homelessness
• Take part in a Q&A session
• Interact online with like-minded people with a heart to help homeless people
Register now using the form above, and we'll be in touch within two working days.
I came into the weekend spiritually low, and came out of it humbled, encouraged, inspired and challenged to follow and love Jesus more, and in doing so, loving others particularly the poor and homeless.
– Micah, 32-year-old engineer, 2018 Sleepout participant