SLEEP OUT AND SPREAD THE HOPE OF JESUS!
With the end of the furlough scheme, we anticipate a steep rise in people facing homelessness in London. Could you raise vital funds to provide urgent support, friendship and an opportunity to hear the gospel, for hundreds of people who are homeless in London?
Join us for our annual Sleepout on Saturday 20th November! The money you raise will provide guests at Webber Street Day Centre in Waterloo with warm breakfasts, clean clothes and help to get back on their feet. Amazingly, it will also give them a chance to hear the good news of Jesus!
Join us on the night at Webber Street or get together with your youth group, school, church, work team, friends or family for your own Sleepout!
You'll be helping people like Brian, a former guest at Webber Street who says,
Today I have three meals, a full-time job, some balance in my life and the future’s looking exciting. If you had told me that two years ago, I’d have laughed you off.
Brian heard the gospel for the first time at Webber Street, and after going through rehab, he gave his life to the Lord.
We want to see hundreds more stories like these.
So, where do I start?
Sign up to join below. We'll then send you a link to set up your own fundraising webpage as well as more fundraising tips in the lead-up to the big night.
Why take part in the Webber Street Sleepout?
• Experience what it’s like to spend a night on the streets
• Learn about the complex issues relating to homelessness
• Find out what our Webber Street team is doing to provide practical help and spiritual hope
• Receive help with setting up your own bespoke fundraising page, individually or as a group
• Raise much-needed funds to help homeless people, many of whom are vulnerable to abuse and often ignored
What will happen on the night?
• Hear first-hand from our frontline staff via Zoom
• Hear a presentation on the issues around homelessness
• Take part in a Q&A session
• Interact online with like-minded people with a heart to help homeless people
Register now, and we'll be in touch to help you with your fundraising.
*follow government guidelines
I came into the weekend spiritually low, and came out of it humbled, encouraged, inspired and challenged to follow and love Jesus more, and in doing so, loving others particularly the poor and homeless.
– Micah, 32-year-old engineer, 2018 Sleepout participant