Make a difference for the homeless
Could you raise £300 or more to provide practical help and friendship to homeless people in London?
Join us for our Sleepout on Saturday 10th November and raise sponsorship to help tackle homelessness in London. The money you raise will help to provide cooked breakfasts, showers, clean clothes, friendship and advice to our guests at Webber Street Homeless Day Centre in Waterloo.
During the Sleepout, you will have the opportunity to hear from professional workers making an impact in dealing with homelessness. You’ll have a Webber Street-style breakfast after your night out in the cold.
Please use the form on this page to register your interest, and we will send you further information nearer the time. We’ll help you set up your own fundraising page, provide tips on how to reach your target and help you prepare for the Sleepout.
I am interested in taking part
Register your interest in our autumn Sleepout here. We will send you more information when it is available.
Why take part in the Webber Street Sleepout?
• Experience what it’s like to spend a night on the streets
• Learn about the complex issues relating to homelessness
• Find out what our Webber Street team is doing to provide practical help and spiritual hope
• Receive help with setting up your own bespoke fundraising page, individually or as a group
• Raise much-needed funds to help homeless people, many of whom are vulnerable to abuse and often ignored
What will happen on the night?
• Hear first-hand from our frontline staff
• Hear a presentation on the issues around homelessness
• Take part in a Q&A session
• Meet like-minded people with a heart to help homeless people
• Sleep in a secure, enclosed park
• Have a Webber-Street-style breakfast the next morning
Register your interest now, above, and we'll be back in touch closer to the time.
I came into the weekend spiritually low, and came out of it humbled, encouraged, inspired and challenged to follow and love Jesus more, and in doing so, loving others particularly the poor and homeless.
– Micah, 32-year-old engineer, 2017 Sleepout participant