DO YOUR OWN SLEEPOUT
Could you raise vital funds to provide urgent support, friendship and an opportunity to hear the gospel, for hundreds of homeless people in London?
Join us for our annual Sleepout on Saturday 21st November and provide care for those experiencing homelessness in London this winter. The money you raise will help to provide warm breakfasts, clean clothes, advice and a chance to hear the good news of Jesus, to our guests at Webber Street Homeless Day Centre in Waterloo.
You don't have to go far! Why not join* with your youth group, school, church, work team, friends or family for a Sleepout in your gardens, on your balconies... or even your front doorstep!
Why take part in the Webber Street Sleepout?
• Experience what it’s like to spend a night on the streets
• Learn about the complex issues relating to homelessness
• Find out what our Webber Street team is doing to provide practical help and spiritual hope
• Receive help with setting up your own bespoke fundraising page, individually or as a group
• Raise much-needed funds to help homeless people, many of whom are vulnerable to abuse and often ignored
What will happen on the night?
• Hear first-hand from our frontline staff via Zoom
• Hear a presentation on the issues around homelessness
• Take part in a Q&A session
• Interact online with like-minded people with a heart to help homeless people
Register now, and we'll be in touch to help you with your fundraising.
*follow government guidelines
I came into the weekend spiritually low, and came out of it humbled, encouraged, inspired and challenged to follow and love Jesus more, and in doing so, loving others particularly the poor and homeless.
– Micah, 32-year-old engineer, 2018 Sleepout participant