Make a difference for the homeless
Over eight thousand people slept rough in London between 2015 and 2016.
Most of us have always had a roof over our heads and a bed to sleep in, but thousands of people don't have this comfort and security.
By taking part in the Webber Street Sleepout on Saturday 11 November, near Waterloo, you will experience a night on the streets and help to raise funds to support homeless people in London. You can take part as an individual or as a group.
I want to take part
Register here to join in our Sleepout. We will send you your own fundraising pack and details about how to get started. (Please indicate how many people you are registering.)
Why take part in the Webber Street Sleepout?
• Experience what it’s like to spend a night on the streets
• Learn about the complex issues relating to homelessness
• Find out what our Webber Street team is doing to provide practical help and spiritual hope
• Receive help with setting up your own bespoke fundraising page, individually or as a group
• Raise much-needed funds to help homeless people, many of whom are vulnerable to abuse and often ignored
What will happen on the night?
• Hear first-hand from our frontline staff
• Hear a presentation on the issues around homelessness
• Take part in a Q&A session
• Meet like-minded people with a heart to help homeless people
• Sleep in a secure, enclosed park
• Have a Webber-Street-style breakfast the next morning
Register now, above, and we'll send you a fundraising pack and details about how to get started.
'Normally people look down on you but here, for three hours a day, I can forget I’m homeless.'
– a Webber Street guest