Summer school enquiry
Sign up for general training news, or request more information about our Summer School.
About our Summer School
Ideal for students, those thinking about, or in, full-time ministry or anyone who wants to become better equipped to serve in their local church.
During a time when the migration of refugees and asylum seekers is on the rise, we'll be considering Mission in a Moving World: Reaching refugees and asylum seekers with the Gospel. Join us for:
- Bible teaching from the book of Habakkuk.
- Seminars on understanding people groups, ministering to those who have experienced trauma and growing truly multicultural churches.
- Interviews with refugees in London.
- Case studies on reaching new arrivals and those with Indefinite Leave to Remain.
- Opportunities to hear from specialist agencies working in the field.
- Experience English lessons and Bible studies that you can use in your local church.
Join us for part of a day or the whole week as we explore these issues. Daily teaching sessions are held at LCM’s head office. Afternoon sessions involve visits to various ministries and the chance to interact with those on the front-lines. For more information, see the flyer or the programme.
This year's Summer School will be held from Monday, 15 July to Friday, 19 July. Register below (£150 for the week, £35 per day).
On the Thursday evening of the Summer School we are running another event in which you might be interested. We'll be hosting a Simply Eat workshop, exploring the biblical context for using food as a way to share Jesus, which will include a cooking demo and the opportunity to eat together afterwards! Visit the website for more information on the evening and where to register.
FIND OUT MORE
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Laura on 020 7407 7585.