About our Pioneers programme
London City Mission Pioneers are Christians who were raised in and still live in some of the poorest areas of London and who have a heart for the lost. Their lives have been transformed by the gospel message, and they want to pass it on to others. If that sounds like you, why not consider applying?
Through a part-time training programme in urban mission, which includes one day a week of interactive lectures, one day of working alongside a missionary and one day of work in your local congregation, we will equip you to help your local church to reach out with the gospel.
WHO IS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- Over 18 years old but unable to access training otherwise.
- From an unreached/hard to reach people group or community.
- Part of your current church for at least a year.
- Have your church’s recommendation, commitment and support.
- Some experience of evangelistic ministry, however small.
Read all about the programme in the brochure below or find out more in the job description!
Recruitment for the September 2020 intake has now closed.
ANY QUESTIONS or want a copy of the brochure?
Speak to Laura on 020 7407 7585 or email email@example.com.
Sign up for general training news, or request more information about our Pioneers programme.