London City Mission Pioneer
London City Mission Pioneers are Christians who were raised and still live in some of the poorest areas of London and who have a heart for the lost. Their lives have been transformed by the Gospel message, and they want to pass it on to others.
Through a part-time training programme in urban mission, which includes one day a week of interactive lectures, one day of working alongside a missionary and one day of work in your local congregation, we will equip you to help your local church to reach out with the gospel.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A passion for Jesus Christ and to serve the people of London in a Gospel ministry.
• A desire to share the Gospel.
• Evidence of an infectious Christian faith.
• A minimum of one year attendance in current church.
• Unable to access training otherwise.
• Involvement in evangelistic ministry in one capacity or another will be preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Willingness to participate in the LCM Training programme.
• Evidence of a commitment to personal well-being, a healthy and prayerful spiritual life and a committed relationship with a local church.
• Evidence of the recommendation, commitment and support from your church for this
• A knowledge and understanding of a culture and community in London that is unreached by most churches.
There is an Occupational Requirement that the person appointed be an evangelical Christian.
Salary: £16,904.00 per annum
This is a part-time (24 hours per week), 23 months fixed-term contract appointment.
For more information, please contact the HR Department on 020 7407 7585, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: Mid-day Friday 18th March 2022
Discover our Pioneer brochure and more information here