Centre Manager (Maternity Cover)
Do you have a passion for Jesus Christ and a heart for the least reached in London?
Do you have strong organisational and administrative skills and enjoy being part of a team?
We are looking for maternity cover for our Centre Manager at Hope Church in Vauxhall. You will be supporting a team who is passionate about reaching out to the people of Vauxhall with the gospel, and who run a number of different activities at Hope Church to enable relationships to be built and the gospel to be shared.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the buildings.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety and Health and Hygiene standards are in accordance with statutory regulations.
- Support the kitchen manager to keep food hygiene standards to a high level and assist in implementing new procedures where necessary.
- Manage annual leave requests.
- Look after the correspondence and email for the centre.
- Order necessary supplies.
Hours: 24 hours per week. This appointment is for a maternity cover.
There is an occupational requirement that the person appointed be an evangelical Christian.
Salary: £16,525 per annum
For more information please contact the HR Department on 020 7407 7585, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29th March 2019 at noon.