- Location: London, Hybrid - Minimum 2 days on-site
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
- Working hours: 40 hours
- Contract: Fixed term of 12 months
The successful candidate will be looking after the Supporter Partnerships Team, you will help them deliver a fantastic supporter experience to churches and individual Christians. Your expertise will be sought as an important member of the project team that supports the migration to a new CRM, contributing invaluable fundraising insights during this crucial transformation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Over four years of proven success in fundraising, showcasing a deep understanding of various fundraising techniques and activities, including individual giving, event and community fundraising, as well as relationship-based fundraising.
- At least three years in effectively leading and managing a team, overseeing the workflow, activities, and priorities of direct reports with demonstrated success.
- Proven experience in effectively implementing and assessing an annual fundraising activity plan for an organisation, ensuring it aligns seamlessly with the fundraising strategy and delivers successful outcomes.
- A strong understanding and a sharp eye for detail, of the theological nuances within the breadth of the evangelical Christian community, coupled with the ability to skilfully incorporate and navigate these nuances in LCM’s copywriting and fundraising materials.
You will be part of a charity that has daily and weekly staff prayer meetings, monthly team days that include worship and teaching, and lots of opportunities to live out your faith. If you possess this unique blend of gifting and skills, along with a deep desire to support LCM’s mission to reach those who may be less likely to encounter the message of Jesus in London, then we would love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact Nick Thomas, Recruitment Consultant, Charisma Charity Recruitment, email@example.com or 01962 813300. Your application should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
As this is an interim position applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
Closing date: 04 December 2023
Interview date: Rolling